The mark of a true public relations professional is the ability to write and produce content. As communicators, writing is at the core of our message and while some business communication is becoming more conversational, it is not all about social media.
First you must establish the right content marketing strategy. Once this has been established, we work with you to choose the right tools to communicate with your target audience:
- website blogs and feature writing
- videography and infographics
- media releases and pitches to journalists
- website copy
- printed and online material including brochures, case studies, ebooks
- white papers
- social media company and individual profiles – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, Google Plus.
Click on each of these to go to recent articles about these specific content marketing and writing tools.
Altitude Public Relations has the experience and ability to write well as well as produce videos and other communication tools to communicate across platforms to different audiences.
Contact us to talk about your content marketing needs.