Some small businesses don’t have the budget to outsource their marketing and communication. Others want or need to be actively involved, but are a little unsure of how to get started or lack motivation to keep it going.
Our marketing mentoring service works with a broad range of small businesses – accountants, financial planners, real estate agents, specialist doctors, sporting organisations – to get your marketing going and keep it on track.
As your marketing mentor, we will meet with you regularly (usually monthly) for an hour or two where we can:
- develop an actionable marketing plan and keep a check on your marketing progress
- troubleshoot your recent marketing ideas and roadblocks
- give you a ‘to do’ list and check you have done it
- edit your writing of newsletters, blogs, marketing letters, and other communication and
- provide ongoing marketing and communication coaching and guidance to further enhance your business
As far as the ‘doing’ of your marketing and communication, we can then ‘do’ as little or as much of it as you want or can afford.
Contact us to talk about your marketing mentoring needs.