Professional services marketing is much more about relationship building than product selling.
Key ingredients for successful professional services marketing include:
- understanding how your clients perceive you
- building your credibility and trust with clients and key referrers
- increasing the profiles of key staff
- building key staff’s individual marketing skills
- communicating your unique selling proposition.
Valuable marketing tools can include networking plans; perception audits; maximising your website and online presence; seminars and webinars; and regular communication through email, post, and social media sites such as LinkedIn.
Altitude Public Relations works with clients to find out what makes a business special, build profiles, and breathe new life into a firm’s image.
Contact us to talk about your professional services marketing needs.